There is a definitive list of the essential items of clothing that every woman should own: a well-fitting pair of jeans, a little black dress, a white button-down shirt. But these closet staples extend to the jewelry box, too. The best thing about jewelry is that when it is taken care of properly, it can last forever and be handed down as a keepsake. We made a definitive list of the five types of jewelry that every woman should own. See them below and let us know if you agree!
1. Pearl Earrings – A classic pearl necklace will always be considered a timeless must-have piece, but pearl stud earrings are easier to work into your everyday wardrobe.
2. Gold Band – A gold band can be worn on any finger, and you can choose between solid gold and gold vermeil to fit this staple piece into your budget. Yellow gold goes in and out of style, but its value is timeless.
3. Monogram Necklace – While monogram necklaces are totally on-trend at the moment, they make great keepsake pieces and peak in popularity in rolling cycles. Timeless, classy, and perfectly personalized, these are definite jewelry box essentials.
4. Vintage Ring – Whether it’s a real vintage ring passed down to you or a vintage style silver ring, antique and vintage jewelry styles stand the test of time.
5. Everyday Pendant – Every woman should have her “staple” piece, the one go-to pendant perfect for everyday wear. Sterling silver necklaces are perfect for everyday wear and you can choose from thousands of styles that reflect your personality.
Do you have an essential jewelry piece that we missed? Share it in the comments below!