Modern Mothers’ Jewelry

Mothers’ jewelry often gets a bad rap, being labeled as dated or (ironically enough) matronly. But there’s a big difference between the traditional and often gaudy styles of mothers’ jewelry and the chic, modern styles out there today. We’re crazy about the latter, and to convince you that personalized mothers’ birthstone jewelry can be trendy and fun, we’ve rounded up 5 of our most modern-style favorites!

modern-mothers-jewelry

Which do you like best? You can browse through hundreds more mothers’ jewelry styles at EvesAddiction.com.

Pictured above:

3-stone custom birthstone loving family tree pendant

3-stone infinity swirl custom birthstone mothers’ ring

4-stone onyx beaded custom birthstone infinity bracelet

Sterling silver anchor pendant with dangling birthstones

4-stone birthstone birds on a branch mothers’ necklace

10 Thoughts on “Modern Mothers’ Jewelry

1. Holly E on April 23, 2014 at 5:26 pm said:

The branch necklace is adorable, especially with the little birds. My mom would love this!

2. April C. on April 23, 2014 at 9:54 pm said:

I LOVE the birds on a branch necklace! Never saw that before!

3. Tina F on April 25, 2014 at 8:01 pm said:

this is definately stunning I love the concept this Truely pretty

4. Allison A. on April 25, 2014 at 8:27 pm said:

I LOVE the birds on the branch! That’s just adorable.

5. Barbara Mayes on April 26, 2014 at 1:05 pm said:

I absolutley love the birds on a branch necklace. Very unique and sentimental!

6. Stephanie Mago-Eagle on April 26, 2014 at 1:53 pm said:

I love all those Mother’s Day Jewelry very beautiful.

7. I really like the Bird on a Branch Necklace (with Birthstones). I would prefer the necklace as opposed to a Mother’s Day Ring.

8. Elizabeth Marshall on May 1, 2014 at 10:00 am said:

I love the birthstone ring and infinity sign bracelet.
    The birds on a branch necklace is amazing! Never seen such a thing before! So pretty! :)

9. Stacy Giacosa-Bauer on May 3, 2014 at 11:35 pm said:

My Favorite is the 3-Stone Custom Birthstone Loving Family Tree Pendant! All of your jewelry is so Beautiful!

10. April Crisafulli on May 5, 2014 at 10:30 pm said:

Love the anchor necklace!