Take a Closer Look: The Infinity Ring Collection

The infinity ring trend is not slowing down any time soon! It’s a simple, beautiful piece with such a strong message, and with the number of styles available, you’ll absolutely find one that suits your style.

We made a video of our most popular infinity ring styles to give you a closer look at the collection. View the video below and check out the entire infinity ring collection at Eve’s Addiction.

—–

Want a chance to win a $50 gift card to EvesAddiction.com?

View our video below and leave a comment on this blog post telling us which infinity ring style is your favorite. One winner will be randomly selected on September 27th at noon. Be sure to check back here to see if you’ve won!

EDIT: Thank you to all who entered! The winner has been randomly selected. Congratulations to: John Kim! Look out for an email from contest@evesaddiction.com to claim your prize.

18 Thoughts on “Take a Closer Look: The Infinity Ring Collection

1. I love the new Black infinity ring. The only thing is that I wish is that it would come in my size. I have fat fingers and it doesn’t go big enough :(

2. Jennifer Peters on September 23, 2013 at 11:40 am said:

They’re all so stunning but my favorite style is your Black Cubic Zirconia Infinity Ring
    It’s absolutely Gorgeous!

3. Viola Christina on September 23, 2013 at 11:48 am said:

My favorite is Tiffany Inspired Infinity Ring!

4. Vickie Kulp on September 23, 2013 at 11:52 am said:

My favorite is the Brilliant Cut CZ Infinity Promise Ring

5. Ranae Mortenson on September 23, 2013 at 12:03 pm said:

They are all so pretty, but I just love the simple beauty of the Tiffany Inspired Infinity ring. You can wear it every day and anywhere.

6. Kristin Conrad on September 23, 2013 at 12:04 pm said:

My favorite is the Tiffany Inspired Infinity Ring.

7. heather hess on September 23, 2013 at 1:07 pm said:

cz infinity promise

8. Heather Leffel on September 23, 2013 at 1:37 pm said:

Tiffany infinity ring

9. shannon s. on September 23, 2013 at 3:02 pm said:

rose gold infinity ring

10. My favorite is the Diamond CZ Infinity Band.

11. I like CZ Infinity Promise Ring

12. Lori Mccune on September 23, 2013 at 10:02 pm said:

Tiffany inspired

13. i like the Tiffany Inspired Infinity ring.

14. Pingback: Win a $50 EvesAddiction.com Gift Card – Contest Bee