“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
~ Coco Chanel
For the past month-or-so, we have been asking a few of our favorite fashion bloggers all about their Summer Fashion Advice – and they did not hold back! They let us in on the season’s hottest trends, summer fashion do’s and dont’s and much, much more!
In case you missed any of them, here are the amazing interview we had with some of the most amazing fashion experts on the web!
- “Personal style is yours and yours forever. It’s an expression of who you are, regardless of the passing trends, fading fashions or arbitrary opinions. Never lose sight of what’s inside because the outside will continue to change.” ~ Justin
- “In the summertime, you can get away with wearing a cute sundress and flip flops but it’s the accessories that are going to tie it all together.” ~ Maria
- “If you dress for yourself than you will exude confidence and to me confidence is sexy and key to making an outfit work.” ~ Tiffany
- “Right now “fierce”, in my life, is having peace and balancing one’s true self.” ~ Gigi
- “Relax a little bit! Let your hair air dry, pare down your makeup, wear a simple sundress and some comfy sandals.” ~ Sarah
- “Summer Fashion is meant to be airy, flowy, and bright.” ~ Halle
A HUGE thank you to each and every blogger who participated! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
Stay tuned for our next series – COMING SOON!